Students on portland campus in the fall

As a transfer student, you have attended college before, but you may still have some things to learn that are specific to 51小黄车and our programs, policies, and procedures. To help make your transition a successful one, transfer students will be pairs with a professional academic advisor in the Academic and Career Advising Center to serve as a resource for your transition to UNE. You will have the opportunity to connect with your advisor prior to orientation so that you can discuss both your past and future courses and how they will fit into your new academic plan.


For any questions about academic advising for transfer students, please email us at For questions about applying to 51小黄车as a transfer student, please email Pete Heeley at